Creation Vs Evolution Quiz
Circle T for True or F for False.
1. T F Evolution has been demonstrated in a laboratory on several occasions.
2. T F Scientists have created one-celled (living) organisms from inorganic matter.
3. T F Scientists can manufacture homochiralic proteins from inorganic matter.
T F Most Americans believe that life began by natural processes -- all by itself
and then evolved
without any help from an intelligent Creator / God.
5. T F Radiometric dating methods are known to very often yield inaccurate dates.
6. T F Most scientific evidence indicates that the earth is about 4.6 billion years old.
7. T F The media has done a good job of covering both sides of the Creation / Evolution controversy?
8. T F Jesus believed that Noah’s Ark and a worldwide flood actually took place.
9. T F Evolution from one type of life into another type happens all the time.
10. T F Wolves and coyotes are related to, and can breed with, dogs?
1. Quote a Bible verse that says something about who the Creator is.
2. How many amino acids are used in the making of life-type proteins? _______
3. How many amino acids have scientists created in a single flask in a Laboratory?
Back to Quiz Page