What God thinks of using Children to commit Extortion
"To do righteousness and justice is desired by the Lord, rather than sacrifice." Proverbs 21:3
After being nitpicked, lied about, and/or falsely accused during a five year custody battle, a San Diego family court judge-buddy told the one who was being oppressed, robbed, and lied about to "get a job the pays more" if he ever wanted to see his Daughter again. And while doing so may have been easier than rebuking any her court-buddy Crooks, it meant that another girl would now be growing up without knowing and relating with her father: and that our courts are Really NOT interested in punishing false accusers, Liars and/or professional Extortionists, nor in promoting justice, but rather in covering up for each other, assimilating Assets, and trying hard not to look in the mirror at who they are and what they are doing.
Since our government is NOT policing itself, nor its professional Extortionists and Kidnappers, it is up to every-day average Americans, like you and me, to give it a much needed Bath rather than to remain silent, or pretend as if what they are doing -- to millions of children and their would-be (former) parents -- is OK. And for those who don't know, this is going on in broad daylight, not only in the United States, but in Canada, England, and Sweden: if not many other countries (?).
For those who are unaware, the following are a few facts with regard to the Monopoly Divorce / "Family Court" Business:
- The Family Law industry in the United States is somewhere between a 28-128 Billion Dollar business and growing.
- In the U.S. alone, at least 30 million Children are growing up without a parent -- more often than not their father.
- Roughly half of the above Children see their "non-custodial" / part-time parent sporadically, the other half don't see their other parent at all.
- The above scenario is the result of a Government whose legislators are either Retarded, Bought off, and/or afraid of saying NO to professional Lieyers and Thieves, who Buy, Sell, and/or Rent-out Children for as MUCH as they can GET: often for many 100's of 1000's of Dollars.
- Mothers are also (more and more often) separated from their children as well.
- For every child taken away from their parents and awarded to the State, the State receives $4,000 (per month) from a federal government whose budget is now over a Trillion Dollars out of balance: Each and Every Year.
- Of the $4,000 per month that the State receives, it keeps about 75% for itself, while giving 25% (or less) to Foster Parents.
- If a child taken away has special needs, the State receives $6,000 per month: also from the Feds.
- Accountability for Lawyers, Judges, social workers, psychologists, and therapists is non-existent: meaning that it rarely, if ever, happens.
- Not once in California Family Court history has a court official been convicted of perjury: much less punished for telling lies to a Judge.
- Family Courts allow their own attorneys to access and/or alter transcripts before being released to a naive parent who thinks the court cares about lies that were told in court.
- Superior Court judges routinely extend their Full-Judicial immunity to everyone under them, and will quash lawsuits against any of their court-buddies.
- The "Golden Rule" of "Family Court" is that the attorneys don't want to do or say anything that might embarrass a Judge-Buddy, nor does a Judge-Buddy do or say anything that might embarrass an Extortionist Lawyer who will milk each and every case for ALL it's worth.
- The mass media has done very little to expose these Crooks to the light of day: either because they Really Don't care, or because most of the Crooks are liberals?
- Christian leaders have also, for some reason, remained ignorant and/or silent in spite of what the Scriptures say about using Children to commit extortion, and/or taking children (who are not being abused) away from one or more of their parents.
The prophet Isaiah was told by God to "Cry loudly" and to "not hold back," but to raise his voice like a trumpet, and declare to God's people their transgression, and their sins. Isa. 58:1
We are also told by the writer of Proverbs to beware of closing our ears to the cry of the poor, and that if we do, we will also cry ourselves, and that our cry will go unanswered by God: Prov. 21:13. See also Prov. 28:27 and 29:7.
Consider also the words of Jesus to the religious leaders and rulers of His day:
"You blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel... you clean the outside of the cup and of the dish, but inside... are full of robbery and self-indulgence... you are like whitewashed tombs which on the outside appear beautiful, but inside... are full of dead men's bones ..." "... you ... outwardly appear righteous to men, but inwardly... (you) are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness." Matt. 23:24-28
"You serpents, you brood of vipers, how shall you escape the sentence of Hell?" Matt. 23:33
The prophet Isaiah said something similar to the Rulers of Israel in his day as well:
"Hear the word of the LORD, you rulers of Sodom; Give ear to the instruction of our God, you people of Gomorrah. What are your multiplied sacrifices to Me? says the LORD ... bring your worthless offerings no longer, Incense is an abomination to Me. New moon and sabbath, the calling of assemblies -- I cannot endure iniquity and the solemn assembly. I hate your new moon festivals and your appointed feasts, They have become a burden to Me. ... So when you spread out your hands in prayer, I will hide My eyes from you, Yes even though you multiply prayers, I will not listen. ... (because) Your hands are covered with blood. Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean; Remove the evil of your deeds from My sight. Cease to do evil, learn to do good; Seek justice, Reprove the ruthless; Defend the fatherless, plead for the widow. ... How the faithful city has become a harlot, she who was (once) full of justice ...Your silver has become dross, Your drink diluted ... Your rulers are rebels, and companions of theives ... (who) love bribes and chase after rewards. They Do NOT defend the fatherless, nor does the widow's plea come before them. ... Zion will be redeemed with justice, and her repentant ones with righteousness. But transgressors and sinners will be crushed together, and those who forsake the LORD shall come to an end. ..." Isa. 1:10-11, 13-17, 21-23, 27
The apostle Paul warned us that "in the last days" people would be "lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, ... unholy, unloving, ... haters of good, ... (and) lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God..." Paul furthermore told us that they would pretend to be good people, but were nothing of the sort. 2 Thes. 3:1-5, 8
Lets consider what else that God told Isaiah to tell the people about right and wrong, and offering sacrifices to God:
"Is this not the fast which I chose, To loosen the bonds of wickedness, do undo the bands of the yoke, And to let the oppressed go free, And break every yoke? Is it not to divide your bread with the hungry, and bring the homeless poor into the house; When you see the naked, to cover him; And not to hide yourself from your own flesh? Isa. 58:6-7
"... your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, and your sins have hidden His face from you, so that He does not hear. For your hands are defiled with blood, and ... Your lips have spoken falsehood... No one sues righteously and no one pleads honestly. They trust in confusion, and speak lies; They conceive mischief and bring forth iniquity. They hatch adders' eggs and weave the spider's web; He who eats of their eggs dies, and from that which is crushed a snake breaks forth... Their works are ... of iniquity... Their feet run to evil, and they hasten to shed innocent blood; They do not know the way of peace, and there is no justice in their tracks...." Isa. 59:1-8
Solomon also told God's people not to "enter the path of the wicked ..." since they are always thinking of ways to do evil, and can't even sleep unless they make someone stumble. Prov. 4:14, 16
Solomon also tells judges and rulers not to use their authority to oppress, nor to favor the Rich, but rather that they should instead "rebuke the wicked" and that by doing so, the people will bless them, as will God, Himself: Prov. 24:23-25. King David said the same thing in Psalm 94:16
The prophet Jeremiah was also told by God to warn the people not to trust in riches, nor to practice injustice, but rather to:
"Administer justice every morning; and deliver the person who has been robbed from the power of his oppressor, that My wrath may not go forth like fire and burn with none to extinguish it ...." Jer. 21:12
"Did not your father... do justice and righteousness? (And) it was well with him. He pled the cause of the afflicted and needy; (and) ... it was well. Is not that what it means to know Me? Declares the Lord. But your eyes and your heart are intent only upon your own dishonest gain, and on shedding innocent blood and on practicing oppression and extortion." Jer. 22:15-17
Jeremiah further exposed the leaders of his day with the following statement that is exactly what our own leaders and judges today are doing:
"Moreover ... they strengthen the hands of evildoers, so that no one has turned back from his wickedness ... Therefore thus says the Lord of hosts ... I am going to feed them wormwood and make them drink poisonous water, for ... (on account of them) pollution has gone forth into all the land." Jer. 23:13-15
"They keep saying to those who despise Me... "You will have peace."' As for everyone who walks in the stubbornness of his own heart, they say, 'Calamity will not come upon you.' ... "Behold, the storm of the Lord has gone forth in wrath... It will swirl down on the head of the wicked. The anger of the Lord will not turn back until He has performed and carried out the purposes of His heart; In the last days you will clearly understand it." Jer. 23:17-20.
The prophet Ezekiel also warned people to turn away from their idols and all of their abominations: Ezek. 14:4, 6. He furthermore said that this did not just apply to Israel, but rather to other nations as well. For example:
"Then the word of the Lord came to me saying, '... if a country sins against Me by committing unfaithfulness, and I stretch out My hand against it, destroy its supply of bread, send famine against it, and cut off from it both man and beast ... though... Noah, Daniel, and Job were in its midst, by their own righteousness they could only deliver themselves ... they could not deliver either their sons or daughters. They alone would be delivered, but the country would be desolate." Ezek. 14:13-14
Ezekiel then repeats the warning two more times: Ezek. 14:15-21.
Let's look at something else that relates to what is going on in the U.S., Canada, and Europe on a massive scale: i.e. the selling and trading of boys and girls for financial gain, and/or for illicit sex. For according to Joel 3:3, they also "Traded a boy for a harlot, and sold a girl for wine that they may drink." and the Lord was not pleased.
The prophet Hosea also warned the people to put the Lord first, and that if they didn't listen, that evil men would both oppress and crush them: Hos. 5:11-15. He also gave them the solution in the next chapter: Hos. 6:1-6. Zechariah also warned the rulers to "... Dispense true justice, and practice kindness and compassion each to his brother; and do not oppress the widow or the orphan, the stranger or the poor ... and warned that "... great wrath" was coming from the Lord if they refused to pay attention to God's warning and amend their ways: Zech. 7:9-12
The prophet Micah also warned the leaders of his day as follows:
"... Hear now, heads of Jacob and rulers of ... Israel. Is it not for you to know justice? You who hate good and love evil..." "... who abhor justice and twist everything that is straight ... Her leaders pronounce judgment for a bribe, Her priests instruct for a price, and her prophets divine for money... saying, 'Is not the Lord in our midst? Calamity will not come upon us.'" Mic. 3:1-2, 5, 9, 11.
God's warning to the nations against separating Children from their Fathers: in the last days:
"Behold, I am going to send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and terrible day of the Lord. And he will restore the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the land with a curse." Mal. 4:5-6.
God also sternly warns against kidnapping, telling lies, committing violence, and the selling of people for money in Ex. 21:16, Deut. 24:7, Matt. 7:21-23, and I Tim. 1:8-10.
The apostle John also warns against being silent in the face of evil:
"But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons ... and sorcerers and idolaters and ... liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death." Rev. 21:8
Consider the following with regard to leaders who do evil, or who seek to be worshipped as if they were God:
- Mordecai did not bow down to Haman, although Haman badly WANTED him to do so: Esther 3:1-7:10
- Shadrach, Meshach, or Abed-nego did not bow down to the King's golden image: even though the king WANTED them to do so -- and threatened them with death if they refused: Dan. 3:1-30.
- In like manner, Jesus did not keep quite about the evil rulers of His day, but rather He exposed them in public: Matt. 23:1-39; John 8:1-59.
- Are wives to submit to their husbands when doing so is immoral, or wrong, or goes against God's word? Not according to Acts 5:1-10.
- Are husbands to worship their wives as if they were God, or to do things that cause them to drift away from God, or cause them to lose their inner peace? Not according to Ex. 20:3, Luke 14:20 and Col. 3:15.
- Should God's people keep quiet about a government that uses Children to generate income and puts itself before God? Not according to the above verses.
Wake up America before it's too late!
Who is the Remnant?
Title IV-D Federal Funding
State Sponsored Malfeasance or Organized Crime?
Family Court Central